Our Contingency Fee Policy
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Get Paid
If you were recently injured in an accident, you are probably feeling stressed
about how you will be able to pay for all the costs related to your accident.
Perhaps you want to hire a lawyer but you are afraid you can't afford it. At
Glenda Cochran Associates Attorneys at Law, we believe that all injured victims deserve to have access to skilled
legal representation regardless of their financial obstacles.
If you have suffered an injured, you will be happy to know that our firm
accepts personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.
What do contingency fees mean?
- We don't charge our clients out-of-pocket legal fees unless we recover
- Our legal fees are a percentage of your final award.
- We advance all litigation costs, and you pay nothing unless we obtain compensation
through a verdict or settlement.
- We are motivated to not only win your case, but to maximize your recovery.
- If we lose your case, then you do not owe us any fees.
- You can use our services risk-free, regardless of your family's financial
Dedicated, Experienced Lawyers
As a firm that focuses on serious and
catastrophic personal injury cases, we sincerely care about the final outcomes of the cases we handle. We
realize that the final results we achieve can lay the groundwork for the
journey our clients will face up ahead. Using this as our motivating force,
we work hard to deliver results that make a difference in our clients'
lives. Our dedication to excellence is evident - we've
millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Should you choose to entrust your case to our Birmingham injury firm, you
may also benefit from:
- Testimony from leading expert witnesses
- Passionate advocacy
- Results-driven counsel
- Flexible office hours
In the event your serious injuries prevent you from meeting with us in
our office, we can come to you wherever you are, whether in your home
or your hospital room. Our ultimate goal is to make this experience less
overwhelming for you and your family.
Have questions about our
contingency fee policy?
call us as soon as possible.